Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2001, 09:47 AM   #1
Ghalewind

Default BTW when i made Creaver,Tumyeto beged for 2k for over 30 min

All, i have to say is im trying to do better and Tumyeto sits around and beggs in Ec all day.

/point Tumyeto :lol:

Lextor Long lost 51 Champion
Ghalewind long lost 48 Warrior
Old 08-15-2001, 09:51 AM   #2
Ghalewind

Default Re: BTW when i made Creaver,Tumyeto beged for 2k for over 30

Erm not to mention he runs around and hunts for Dark Elfs with regen bp and fbss at lvl 1 - what ever lvl they should not have it.

/points Tumyeto :lol: *cough*idiot
Old 08-15-2001, 10:00 AM   #3
Ice Weasel X

Whether or not he's an idiot, you're still a proven liar and scammer.  Idiocy is far more acceptable than scamming.  Notice the name of this forum?  Shut your trap, get over the EzBoard emoticons, and stop making yourself so easy to pick out of a crowd.

Sihl
Old 08-15-2001, 10:01 AM   #4
Ghalewind

Ice get a life, talk about me all you want i don't care all im doing is trying to play the game with a new guy.
Old 08-15-2001, 10:04 AM   #5
Ice Weasel X

Oh, and before you point finges and call someone else an idiot, remind yourself that you told Ogmuk you'd sue him for showing your IP address to people.<ol><li>IP addresses are public domain.<li>You were the one stupid enough to post under different names without covering your ass.<li>As far as I know, he never showed your IP address, but stated that you were posting under different names with the same one.<li>Try and sue someone in a different country. &nbsp;Really, I'd like to see it.</ol>
Old 08-15-2001, 11:14 AM   #6
Norpin

Ghalewind, you should really think about taking Ript's advice.
pub4.ezboard.com/femarrsc...=195.topic

Just some friendly advice, try turning the other cheek. Violence only begets violence, flames only beget flames.
Old 08-15-2001, 01:05 PM   #7
TumyToeslash

Default FUCK YOU

hey ghalewind im not the one who sits around in ec and begs for gear and stuff if you havnt notice ive outran you on nice gear for like the rest of your life Royal Velium Frosted is a little better than your crafted, ooh and this will be the one that makes you pee your pants. AT LEAST I CAN GET MY GEAR MYSELF AND NOT STEAL IT- /point ghalewind

Oh yah the people against you have lifes we play a game we dont sit in a dark tunnel and plot out who were gonna scam next "BTW" you better get transfering your gear to a new char Ghalewind or shud i say Draghoul, Creaver, and kazleon =) have a nice night Dick
Old 08-15-2001, 03:28 PM   #8
Ghalewind

Default Re: FUCK YOU

I don't beg for gear you dumb ass and i don't scam people only 1 person, and atleast im not a little lvl 20 warrior that can't do shit and who is the last guy you just said nazleon etc whatever haha thats not me.

I can go to Frenzy and camp FBSS's you little dumb shit, OOoooooOOoOoO you got Royal frosted Wow i see lvl 1's with that its easy to get i think im gonna go get some,see your the begger how you think you got Royal you dumb Shit.

Your dumbass went and begged for the armor when it droped cause your a POS ! ! !
Old 08-15-2001, 06:00 PM   #9
Harpexx

Am not!
Are too!
Am not!
Are too!
Am not am not am not!
Are too are too are too!

0]

weeee

Old 08-15-2001, 06:56 PM   #10
Nuzum Witch Doctor

Oggie can we deminish ghalewinds post number i mean come on he's labeled a veteran but not one damn post he does is even remotley (and yes this is coming from me the jackass of all jackasses) funny, inquisitive, makes you think
Old 08-15-2001, 07:23 PM   #11
Ript Southpaw

/clap Norpin.

If you feel like posting reread my post Ghale.
Old 08-15-2001, 07:58 PM   #12
Ice Weasel X

<blockquote>Ghalewind wrote:<hr>I don't beg for gear you dumb ass and i don't scam people only 1 person, and atleast im not a little lvl 20 warrior that can't do shit and who is the last guy you just said nazleon etc whatever haha thats not me.[/quote]As I pointed out to you in chat, you gave us a different number before. &nbsp;When will you stop with the lies?

Before you respond with, "icw easel u have no life so stfu and go away or i sue u," think about what you're saying. &nbsp;You're a liar, and you're bad at it. &nbsp;I have fun finding proof that people are lying and throwing it in their faces (side effect of having to be diplomatic day in/day out at my job). &nbsp;If you want to make yourself look even more fucked up (believe me, at this point it's hard to get any worse - you've got Ogmuk making fun of you, and that's no small accomplishment), go right ahead. &nbsp;It'll just give people more reason to laugh at you.

There's this really neat thing people have called a memory. &nbsp;It's not as useless as you think. &nbsp;It's the reason a lot of players mistrust you. &nbsp;They remember your name, words, and actions. &nbsp;Maybe you should practice using your memory and remember the stories you've told so that you don't contradict yourself so often.

Have a nice fucking day.
Old 08-15-2001, 09:55 PM   #13
C Thunderpuncher

Ghalewind = Lextor?
Yes..it's all clear now..I remember you from Lower Guk when I got my pally to 35 / played Bouldershoulder from 45 - 50. You sir, are a fucking idiot. I could share countless stories about Lower Guk and your antics, but I think we've heard enough of them already.
Move to a different server please, or better yet, cancel your account and have your parents hide the credit card, because EMarr is done with you.
That is all.

~Ceundillar Thunderpuncher / Bo
54 Knight of Truth
Mystic Coercion
Old 08-16-2001, 09:09 AM   #14
K1SSK1nG

THIS TOPIC IS GAY
Old 08-16-2001, 01:44 PM   #15
Dauragon CMikado

Hey... What the hell is beged? Is that a new type of sexual position?
Old 08-16-2001, 01:48 PM   #16
TumyToeslash

Default LOL! wait.............

LOL! wait............. i think he got that word from his dad. SO it must be a new sex position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/point ghalewind
/laugh ghalewind

Ahh that sux i told all your secrets ghalewind im sorry

UMYETO

Old 08-20-2001, 02:56 AM   #17
kelewala

Default Re: LOL! wait.............

Did I read in the Funny Things section that Tumyeto turned out to be actually Ghalewind?

Old 08-20-2001, 02:58 AM   #18
kelewala

Read "fun things to do" post.
Old 08-20-2001, 03:08 AM   #19
kelewala

Funny Stuff section, woops. (i need sleep)

Old 08-21-2001, 12:28 AM   #20
Windzer

Heh, hey Ceundillar =) err Bradden =P lol, never did get used to that. Well, anywho, yes, even I remember the Lextor antics from LGuk
Old 08-23-2001, 11:11 PM   #21
Gulyenn Meerkat

I think i ended up getting Lextor killed one day in lguk