Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Scammer Alert

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
zenoboinkr

Default Morttis...and any of his alt's

First time poster, long time listner...blah blah

Anyway. Seems Morttis was going to be a helpfull guildmember and assist someone in an item transfer. After recieving the bag with the items < list at end of msg > he guildremoved himself and logged. GM's where notified. Report made. Verant policy is...huh? Umm, gee, wow thats rough. Gosh, I'd love to do something Yada Yada Yada

So, not that anything of real consequence can be done, but look for him pls dont buy the stolen stuff and give him my best regards...remember I'm an Ogre.

Item List: Plat int earring Batskull earring Rutgus stick Dustcryers Golden Diamond Mask FBSS PBB Nightshade Wreath Tola Robe

I am Zeno...Let there be Boinkn

I'll never forget Dad's last words "Put that down son, its sharp"

Old 08-18-2001, 02:43 PM   #2
Parum

The GMs can do nothing to him or his account, but if you call him a fucking prick you get the warning... is that odd to anyone else?
Old 08-18-2001, 06:44 PM   #3
ruler2

Default Hmm

Yep parum - ive got 2 warning cause of that bullshit...Thats like being able to mug someone in public in broad daylight but not being able to tell that person they're going to hell..stupid fucking verant =(
Old 08-18-2001, 06:51 PM   #4
K1SSK1nG

Default Re: Hmm

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL PARUM!
Old 08-19-2001, 12:59 AM   #5
Parum

LOL

Darmu found Ript's website with pics... what is it?
Old 08-19-2001, 09:47 AM   #6
K1SSK1nG

thats my new signature =p
Old 08-22-2001, 01:40 PM   #7
clearheart moonsoul

Default I am not sure .....

I am not sure and u didnt tell last time I asked you. Is that pic from F.L.C.L ( i think thats the name ) ?
Old 08-23-2001, 03:20 AM   #8
Yanedanielle

Default Re: I am not sure .....

ZENO!!!! /hug

Parum, now I must wash your mouth out with soap! :lol:

/wave
Old 08-27-2001, 07:18 AM   #9
zenoboinkr

Hi Yane.

Well folks, found Morttis in the EC Tunnel the other day. Not to spend hrs of your time wading thru line after tedious line of Verant spam....
He admitted he stole the Items. Seems he just decided he wanted to keep the items. I believe he said due to "greed and bastardness". Of course I sent a /report and actually was so bold as to send a "tell" to a GM who I coincedently had seen halfway down the tunnel. Their reaction was swift and sure. (actually, I must give them credit, the -tell was answered within a few min. and the recomended petition was answered within 10 min)
Poor Morttis reported that his account got banned for a couple days, Verant deleted some of the items from his account, and in genereal felt it was all everyone elses fault he has no ethics or morals.

And so, for my conclusion, let me add....Suuuure I'll help ya do that item transfer. You gonna give yer twink any hard cash? That it? well ya know, the more you transfer now the less you have to transfer later) Hey No prob bud, glad I was here for ya.

I am Zeno. Let there be Boinkn
Old 08-27-2001, 08:02 AM   #10
Yanedanielle

/Hug Zeno

Where ya been, hun?
Old 08-27-2001, 05:41 PM   #11
Banton BladenKerst

Woot! ! Good job on getting the guy screwed, hehe now i know why im on your good side..........am i? hehe
Old 08-29-2001, 08:02 AM   #12
Morttis Jubei

I wasnt really screwed. About the same time my account was suspended I was on vacation. It was suspended six days of wich I could only play one *shrug* I just thought of it as a patch day.

As for blaming everyone for myself not having ethics and morals...what kind of fat ogre ass did you pull that out of? Who am I going to blame my dog skip and his bitch mother Wanda? If anything I blame myself for not having ethics and morals, it was hard stripping them away, but video games made it easier.
Old 08-30-2001, 01:08 AM   #13
Warmolf

Pidnus>Morttis

at least he never admitted he was a malformed wrinkled cow's ass

Warmolf
Death Midget

p.s. origional name mr. jubei. Whats your middle name? onyyn?

p.p.s. YOUR GOING TO HELL, MUAHAHA
Old 08-30-2001, 01:51 AM   #14
Vakra

Verant deleted some of the items from his account
Therefore asshole you did get screwed.

Besides you also have warnings on your account now, which means eventually you can be PERMANENTLY banned from EQ.

Meaning your next patch day may last forever.

Old 08-30-2001, 07:48 AM   #15
zenoboinkr

---------------------------------------------------
what kind of fat ogre ass did you pull that out of?
---------------------------------------------------

Umm gee ummm I'm hurt?

Isnt it amazing how ppl seem to think <at least the dull witted ones> that I must really be a Ogre, and thus sensative to being called "fat"?
Hmm and lets see, the age old "it's the games fault I'm an asshole" argument. Yup, heard that one before.
Old 08-30-2001, 09:05 AM   #16
Morttis Jubei

The items were not mine. I did not pay for them nor did I earn them in anyway. No loss of mine. I wasnt screwed.
Old 08-30-2001, 09:22 AM   #17
Vishanti

You went through the trouble of stealing them. &nbsp;You had them taken away. &nbsp;You think that means you break even? &nbsp;Hardly. &nbsp;You've got less than you started with, because you've lost people's respect and trust. &nbsp;You may not care now, but when it gets harder and harder to find people to play with regularly, you'll only have yourself to blame. &nbsp;You're also one step closer to a VI banning. &nbsp;Yay for you. &nbsp;You must be so proud.

By the way, many people who read these forums are vindictive. &nbsp;Don't be surprised if you find people ruining your playtime because they know you're a thief.
Old 08-30-2001, 10:16 AM   #18
Fori Shadowmoon

Morttis is right.. how screwed was he really...

He screwed Mill over..
He Screwed over many members of Eve who offered to help Mill get some stuff back
He screwed over Me.. i lost a good in game friend
He screwed over Shim Shim... a RL friend of his who asked me to add him in Eve, made her look the fool.. made her feel bad

SO yeah VI Can give him as many warnigs as they want and ban him how ever long.

He has a fucking level 20 something monk.. not a lot of time invested there..
He paid what, 20 bux for the damn game? He can get another one.. he can start all over and pick a different name and go fuck over another nice person.. so yeah he is right, he wasnt screwed at all..

bastard

Old 08-30-2001, 10:24 AM   #19
Dauragon CMikado

All this talk about fucking is making me hot..
Old 09-01-2001, 04:03 AM   #20
Malakite Aquablaze

Default Bannings

I believe Verant doesnt let you use the same name on credit cards *if* you've had an account registered and was banned.

Basically, if Joe Bob used his Mastercard to pay for an account, and he was banned....

Joe Bob cannot use his Discover Card, Visa, and American Express either. Verant goes by name.

However, this is something I heard ( and it makes sense ), and Verant might've changed this due to losing that $10-20 a month. *Gasp*

Old 09-01-2001, 08:37 AM   #21
Barrymore Yorke

Default Re: Bannings

They'd have to go by name AND billing address. Too many people in the world have identical names.
Old 09-01-2001, 06:59 PM   #22
Fori Shadowmoon

well in this case.. i know he moved.. so
Old 09-01-2001, 08:00 PM   #23
Morttis Jubei

Ya they go by nilling address and name. So if an account is ever banned pay off a friend and use his card.
Old 09-02-2001, 05:51 AM   #24
Whallil

to be honest i really don't thin there is any way verant can keep someone from playing the game. yes they can ban accounts and all. but all that really does is make it more and more difficult to get back in. mind you people have been addicted and i wouldn't put it past someone (a moron perhaps) to steel a credit card and buy another 6 months of crack. <sigh> to each their own i guess.

Whallil <---- still in need of a cool tag pic