Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Funny Stuff

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2002, 12:37 PM   #1
Garoan Swiftbolt

Default Warning

DATE RAPE DRUG TARGETS MALES

Police warn all male clubbers, partygoers, and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A new date rape drug on the market, called "beer", is used by females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form, and is now available almost everywhere.

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victems to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a man to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attatched sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on women.

After drinking "beer", men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad had occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship". Apparantly men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. However, if you fall victem to this insidious "beer" and the predatory female administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in your yellow pages.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #2
Zaccheus FeatherTouch

"beer"...Hmmm so this is what all my friends are talking about. I must go out and educate myself on this "beer" so that i know what to look out for
Old 06-05-2002, 03:59 AM   #3
Tairn Kerrier

Recently rejoined the dating scene, thanks for the tip on how to render the male gender helpless. I'll have to try this method next time I go out! Does one brand work better than another or are they all equally effective?
Old 06-07-2002, 04:19 AM   #4
Maerah

Friends don't let friends beer goggle.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:44 AM   #5
Igota

The most effective beer for doing that would be "Samuel Adams Utopias MMII"

And if you are going to try it with that please try it on me
Old 06-10-2002, 05:55 AM   #6
Tairn Kerrier

Sure hon! Is tomorrow evening good for you? We could meet at Westerfields or JB's. First round on me.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:08 PM   #7
Igota

A friend of mine actually bought that beer last night

It is by far the best beer I have had in the states.. but I think the high alcohol content prolly had something to do with it.

Now if those were near where I lived I would take you up on that offer