Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Funny Stuff

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2002, 12:43 PM   #1
Jeminii Kricket

Default New home in PA

got this in e-mail thought was funny and would share =)

DEAR DIARY:
AUG. 1 Moved to our new home in Pennsylvania. It is so beautiful here. The city is so picturesque. Can hardly wait to see it covered with snow. I LOVE IT HERE OCT. 14 Upstate Pennsylvania is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the hills and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I LOVE IT HERE.

NOV. 11 Deer season will open soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will snow soon. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 2 It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looked like a postcard. Went outside and cleaned snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight today (I won). When the snowplow came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother Nature in perfect harmony. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again (that rascal). A winter wonderland. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 19 Snowed again last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work this time. I'm exhausted from shoveling. F------ Snowplow!

DEC. 22 More of that white @#%$ fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow hides around the corner and waits until I'm done shoveling. That Ass----!

DEC. 25 "White Christmas" my busted ass. More f------ snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives that snowplow, I swear I will castrate the dumb b------. Don't know why they don't use more salt on this f------ ice.

DEC. 28 More of the same @#%$ last night. Been inside since Christmas day except for when "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Can't go anywhere. The car is buried in a mountain of white @#%$. The weatherman says expect another 10 inches of this @#%$ tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

JAN. 1 Happy F------ New Year. The weatherman was wrong (AGAIN). We got 34 f------ inches of snow this time. At this rate it won't melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck down the road and @#%$ for brains had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel. I told him I broke 6 shovels already, shoveling out the @#%$ he plowed into my driveway. I broke the 7th shovel over his f------ head.

JAN. 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back a deer ran out in front of the car and I hit the f-----. Did about $3,000.00 damage to the car. Wish the hunters would have killed them all last November.

MAY 3 Took the car to the garage in town today. Would you believe the body is rotting away from all the f------ salt they keep dumping all over the roads. It really looks like a piece of @#%$.

MAY 10 Moved to Georgia today. I can't imagine why anyone in their right f------ mind would want to live in the God forsaken State of Pennsylvania .

Old 04-03-2002, 01:49 PM   #2
Kindelin

lol thats pretty funny
Old 04-03-2002, 02:02 PM   #3
Lorinar

I think that was origanlly about Minnesota

Old 04-03-2002, 07:10 PM   #4
Igota

<font color='yellow'>I broke the 7th shovel over his f------ head.</font>

Thank you California
Old 04-03-2002, 09:21 PM   #5
Racter Vargun

Default Haha

There's another one of these very similar to living in Arizona Starts off the lady loves living in Arizona, loves the perfect sunshine every day, loves how everything's so green...and then encounters the ugly side. Won't say any more in case anyone finds it ;D
Old 04-03-2002, 11:42 PM   #6
Azraelwrath

Default Re: Haha

That was great. Now I'm not gonna move into snow country
Old 04-04-2002, 12:00 PM   #7
Zariel

I'm _from_ Pennsylvania. It's nothing -- and I mean NOTHING -- compared to the horrors of New England. I hate it here.

-- Sister Zariel
Old 04-16-2002, 04:37 AM   #8
valachio

I've lived in both Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The winters in Mass are definitely more frustrating than the ones in Penn. One day its 45ish(warm, oh so warm) the next day its 2 and there's a blizzard, the day after that it would be 31 and slushing(yes, slush does fall from the sky, or at least it seems to) Either way, its torment and everyone expects a person to be used to it so no work or school is cancelled. Viva la Bermuda.
Old 04-19-2002, 12:14 PM   #9
Dauragon N Sethius

I'm from PA.... we've been getting @#%$ for snow lately.... in 94'... we got like 3 feet one day.. that's about it...

LIARS!