Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Funny Stuff

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2002, 09:09 PM   #1
Umbrae

Default ABSOR-O-MATIC

tru7h.org/absor/

Oddly the answers seem to make more sence than Absor does some times.
Old 06-08-2002, 11:12 PM   #2
clearheart moonsoul

It didnt ansew my question.............

"What were you guys smoking when you thought up the new Ragefire spawn?"

Clearheart Moonsoul
53 cleric
Old 06-09-2002, 08:07 AM   #3
Greell the druid

this is what i got.

Your question: when will the 3COM modem issues be fixed so i can play?

Official Verant Response: Considering that get the community to the reality. Con might not going to a new thread in a wise idea can certainly be a community i dont need to patch message board usually causes me trouble internally consistent. Hope to counter the name in fact its not going to generate conversation and assumed that they shouldnt be examining other aspects of items and can but cloaks not a class. Lore and priest rebalancing. Value and i would effectively destroy the whim of a while wed certainly love to avoid the character files and message board usually causes me trouble internally consistent. Were looking at the tuning stopped when we strive to answer a wise idea of items listed for days. Yes and it came time goes into the thread in game mechanics and that they shouldnt be a petition. Picking spells is a popular practice. Leave people to mesh lore sometimes find that well see a zone or to cast a community has been fixed the idea of some changes live in order to pop in production. I sometimes we talk about us. Bards to make further changes to be sent by a petition.

yep... sounds like the real deal. stalling for time, and making retarded sentenses sound like they mean something.

very acurate.

~Greell~

Old 06-09-2002, 08:11 AM   #4
Zaccheus FeatherTouch

Your question: What the fvck are you talking about

Official Verant Response: For such as part it on a feature that becomes unwieldy. For posting here but we werent able to put thought into it but that people every day would hold off on message boards and all that usually one of this does not talking about laundry list of the community size is to make them. For the code changes to pick. For a few folks that get to drop. For a little changes to be unworkable in a character be cut first firiona vie model was never supposed to their level and maybe revising a drum for the reductions that guild was something we are now we havent read it applies to see what worries me trouble internally consistent. For the ideas wont work that before they are still going to suggest to be examining other reason. For improvements to make them. For the threads to mesh lore wrong. For the spell casting spells they do. For such a wide arsenal of the resistances of it all their petition. For bards to do.

Best....Thing.....ever.....EVER

Old 06-10-2002, 03:27 AM   #5
Kerryn Darkwater

Not impressed.

I've seen things like this before. They hit on key words such as when, where, why, how and make coherent statements based on the words in the question.

This just spouts a load of @#%$ that doesnt make sense.

Absor is a politician alright and he skirts issues in the same manner. He is coherent and grammatically correct. This is just poor.
Old 06-10-2002, 11:25 AM   #6
Greell the druid

lol don't you get it ryn?...

if you've ever used the online VI tech support chats... this makes perfect sense.

its useless info that makes it seem like they are stalling for time because they really have no idea whats going on so they just stat tossing randoming things out that make it almost seem complicated and advanced.

so technically... its completely acurate ;p

~Greell~
Old 06-10-2002, 08:00 PM   #7
Igota

<font color='yellow'>Your question: Can i have my name changed back to Gohd?

Official Verant Response: Changed. . </font>

IT LEIS!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2002, 01:11 AM   #8
Kerryn Darkwater

No. I don't get it.

I've sent e-mails to tech support for various reasons, I've asked Absor and Abashi questions on the board and been part of a live chat with Absor and although I think he's a complete shmuck this is nothing like him.

Absor dodges questions, not mumbles incoherent sentences.

When will paladins get an undead DoT?

Will be right now and it comes to do more hit with the goal here people to a human can be changing guild names for as it applies to the time around because the server that has been receiving some of the point of individual ideas regardless of luclin shipped. Individual ideas will be helped.
Absors typical reply would be along the lines of.

We thought about giving paladins an undead dot and as yet the idea has not been ruled out. The question that we would have to ask is how we implement this and how it works and more importantly how it will effect the community as a whole. We have to be extremely careful not to implement a quick fix without rushing it and of course any spells added to the game have to spend a minimum period of time on the test server to test their impact in higher end encounters.

I imagine that if Paladins will get an undead dot in the future it will go live first on the Legends server, which you too can be part of by clicking on this link.

everquest.lengends.getstuffed.com
Old 06-11-2002, 03:04 PM   #9
Greell the druid

rofl, classic ryn, classic.

~Greell~