Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Trait Knowledge > Monk

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
BigNaaddyDaddy

Default Monk Epic Faction

I have an Agnostic Monk of Qeynos, who is Amiable to the monk guild in Freeport, but they won't let me do hand ins for my epic (headband/sash quest). I am Apprehensive to the guards however, is that the faction I have to raise? In any case, when I go to hand something in they say "You have not contributed enough to our cause". Any info on this would be great, thanks!
BigNaaddyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 02:08 PM   #2
Irulan Dunedancer

Go kill deathfist orcs. They give +Ashen Order faction, and you need high amiable to do the turnins, I believe; I couldn't do 'em without a little faction work, anyways.
46 Ranger (semi-retired)
"Don't say I'm out of touch/ With this rampant chaos - your reality/ I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge/ The nightmare I built my own world to escape"
Irulan Dunedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
Quichon

Or you just kill Thena Lonnes at the freeport monk guild who drops the red headband of order.

She's a level 35 monk, and far enough away that ANY monk worth the time it took to make it can single pull it away and kill her.

Of course, I did it the hard way like Irulan said. Of course, being an Iksar, I had a bit more faction work before I was able to do the quests, but I did it. But if you want to skip all the sash quests, there you go.

Just a reminder, Brothers Q and Z are on beta-neutral faction, so you can still be hated by the monk guilds and do the turn ins for your robe.

Swifttail of 60 seasons
Quichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:00 AM   #4
Froggerii I

Default Faction for Freeport of Qeynos

if its Qeynos - ruin them lands - Gnolls get as many gnoll fangs as possible turn em in as faction as well as boost u get for every 100 you kill give em to the captian who sits on the balcony above arena u get good faction can also take the moonstones u get an get more faction cant recall what bar the geek is in but he in a room with him an a female he in back its near dock and trumpy iron toe hits in the front of this tavern
Froggerii I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:13 AM   #5
Keliv

Default just get robe

easiest way is just to skip headband/sash all together and kill the trainer in RM or SK if u can, or have a friend help ya out and kill it. i got it in 3 kills of trainer (doest drop everytime) killed SK one once and RM one twice. fairly easy, hits like 320 max, has quite a bit of HP tho and resistant to spells (was like a 4min fight or so as a 70 necro, couldnt land any dots so i just let pet tank). its WAY easier than camping raster and crap.
Keliv is offline   Reply With Quote