Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Resurrection Hub

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
v-AniimaL-v

Default Omw!

Hi Emarr,

I'm coming back part-time... But need advice, cause from what Ive seen from my first day I got alot of catching up to do, after the 2 YEARS away!

What class to make my main...whats useful atm?

Aniimal 76 bst.. Pedigree 80 bers.. Atmozfear 76 nec.. Kudos 71 sk.. Hitz 71 mnk.. Keudaven 76 cler.. Conjurz 71 Mage.. Hopflip 72 sham.. Bloodclawz 70 rog...

and another 5 chars 55 to 60.. Incase!

Caelaar you were right.. Warhammer was stuck in repeat mode.. In less then a year I was maxxed on about 5 chars all max trade skills and a fortune in the bank... Something I didn't achieve in 9 YEARS with EQ!!

Pedigree I guess has been my main for a few years.. but he is only Epic 2.0 with 22k fully buffed.. GIMP by todays standards!

I don't have SoD destruction or Underfoot... they both essential for me to progress right away?

I don't wanna two box anymore.. The Cleric, Mage and Sham are on the other account.. another variable...

I wanna catch up with peeps from my old guilds... Renshai..Pheonix Crusaders..Divine Grace(left on this server)...Whits End (Short time), and I'm guild leader of Abdico Mortis, so I know who is in there 8)

Basically I just wanna get the best results from what I have .. without going hardcore raiding.. on a GMT play time, a few nights a week?

I hope a few peeps remember me and I get to see you in game!

Cheers!
v-AniimaL-v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Crystilla
Administrator

Welcome back.

You might want to check out Steam. They had a $2.50 sale going which gave you all expansions except the current one (Underfoot). Key thing it gives you is access to mercenaries (as they came out with the SoD expansion which was 1 year ago's release). Then you'll have an AI run cleric or warrior mob to help. I haven't seen any sales yet for Underfoot (all expansions now give you everything prior) so that might still be $40 or so.
Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:40 AM   #3
dalanan

levels and AA wont be hard to catch up on if you can knock out the Old Man Missions in PoK each day, wait til you have all 3 done before you click LoTD and turn em in for really good exp. I dont know much about the berserker, so as far as what class to play I guess I would recommend whichever you have the most fun playing, although im a huge fan of the SK and a tank is almost always useful.

SoD gives you access to mercs, and UF gives you access to the extended target window(shows which mobs you have agro on, very useful IMO) and also to the boomerang mission/game which is a great way to gear up.
If you see dalomite on during the evening hours monday-thurs send me a tell and ill see what i can do to help.
dal

Last edited by dalanan; 04-28-2010 at 02:31 AM.
dalanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
Caeelar

Send a message via Yahoo to Caeelar
Hey bud, long time =). Zerkers seem to be the most rare out of the classes you listed, of course.. that's from a raiding guild perspective. We can't seem to pick to many up, and the ones we get tend to get poached by other guilds pretty hard. They are pretty high demand in the raiding community. They are good in groups also, but not sure how well they can do solo.

As for getting the most fun, mercs will help you with that alot. You can grab one or two folks and fill a group out with mercs and get some decent xp, or maybe knock out a mission or two. The mercs came out with SoD, and as you do the progression for SoD, higher tier mercs become available. I would definitely get that expansion just for the mercs. It's worth the time to do the progression as well, as it's decnet xp and opens up some spells (with the faction you recieve) that are still used in underfoot.

The biggest reason to get underfoot would be the gear available. Once you have done progression, the groupable gear is very nice. It's comparable to SoD raid gear in pretty much all aspects. Many of our folks gap fill with T9 gear to complete gear sets. As a DPS class, you really won't have a gear requirment to get started on your UF gear once you get the expansion althoughI would definitely hit 85 before starting it.
Caeelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #5
The Earth Keeper

Send a message via ICQ to The Earth Keeper Send a message via AIM to The Earth Keeper Send a message via MSN to The Earth Keeper Send a message via Yahoo to The Earth Keeper
Welcome back.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Laurell

Nice to hear you are coming back. Hopefully will see you online soon but my playtime is reduced for another month or so - 8 months pregnant and its painfull to sit at the computer for any lenght of time.

Hugs
Laurell
Old 05-02-2010, 05:33 AM   #7
v-AniimaL-v

Originally Posted by Laurell View Post
Nice to hear you are coming back. Hopefully will see you online soon but my playtime is reduced for another month or so - 8 months pregnant and its painfull to sit at the computer for any lenght of time.

Hugs
Laurell
Woot!.. Congrats Laurell.. Im very happy for you!

Thnx to all the WB's!
v-AniimaL-v is offline   Reply With Quote