Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Resurrection Hub

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 03:13 AM   #1
winawum

Default Thinking of Returning

Well hello everyone. as the title says im thinking of returning to the game after a long long break and i was wondering how many of my old friends from MT are still around and playing if anyone still actually remembers me or any fromer discordians are around let me know. also opions on how the game has changed in the last few years would be apreaciated.
Winawum
winawum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 AM   #2
Crystilla
Administrator

Wina, while I don't recognize the name - Panazule, Chisy, Judlain and a bunch of others are in Primal Evolution and still actively play. Link's in my signature if you want to pop over and say hi.

Lot of others also (but aren't playing right now cause of real life issues) - Paiani, Nickolus, number of others.
Valorguard
Erollisi Marr server
Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:23 AM   #3
winawum

well kick them for me and tell them i miss all the pie. i was in disco on mt for a long time and due to rl had to stop playing shortly after the merger im in a position where i can play again i just dont know if i want to scarifice my life to eq again or not.
winawum
winawum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:04 AM   #4
furo

Originally Posted by winawum View Post
well kick them for me and tell them i miss all the pie. i was in disco on mt for a long time and due to rl had to stop playing shortly after the merger im in a position where i can play again i just dont know if i want to scarifice my life to eq again or not.
winawum
Well anytime you admit that you are "sacrificing your life" to EQ, you are probably already telling yourself that it's better you stay away from it.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #5
Crystilla
Administrator

May want to ask yourself what is 'sacrifice' - there's a lot of guilds on the server that raid around 3x a week only (Avatar Elite, Destiny of Marr, Whits End, Mystical Lightfighters) and even the guilds that raid a bit more have some fairly loose requirements. So worth checking it out if you might be interested.

Read this thread to get an idea of guild progression and requirements. Just read the first 2 posts (which have all the guilds listed).

http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=34107
Valorguard
Erollisi Marr server
Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote