Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2004, 08:43 PM   #51
Rheaton

If you are of the mind that these people are in the right to "defend" themsevles, then yes, you are right (in you're mind). But in my mind we simply turned on the light and suddenly the roaches started running all over the fucking place. .. and I am glad we are there to kill them.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 08:47 PM   #52
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by Rheaton
If you are of the mind that these people are in the right to "defend" themsevles, then yes, you are right (in you're mind). But in my mind we simply turned on the light and suddenly the roaches started running all over the fucking place. .. and I am glad we are there to kill them.
Using a sledge hammer to kill cockroaches is tiring and slow.
Bug spray is so much easier faster and all inclusive. Dont you think?

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #53
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Rheaton
Wrong- we had a poorly planned party that we didn't clean up after. We woke up, found that roaches had infested our kitchen and insisted they must have been there all along in order to avoid fessing up to our slovenliness.

metaphorpenis++++++++
Old 12-30-2004, 03:01 AM   #54
ShardmoonVer.1

Only the truely stupid are still clinging to the belief that the war in Iraq is anything other than a way to dictate where the war on terror will be fought.

Its an ugly way to wage a war, but better than the alternative of fighting it on US soil. Better for us at least, not so good for the average Iraqi. Then again, they made their bed years ago and are now in the pillow biting phase of their country's evolution.

Oh, and Heretic is still a dumbass. That is all.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:50 AM   #55
Gauche

Spain is now donating $68 million to the U.S.'s $35 million. Mr. President, we must not allow a donation gap!

The politics that arises around every major event is always a bit disturbing to me. At least in this case it's mostly going to be beneficial, at least long term. Short term, money by itself isn't going to be the major limiting factor in helping the survivors.

Nobody owes the survivors anything, but compared to the amount the U.S. spends on so many other things, $35 million almost seems like the government's loose change. Of course, we're deeply in the red, and all that money spent is future tax money. I wonder if it might not be better for Americans to be allowed to donate to a government fund for these things instead of "forcing" everyone to donate? The same could be said for every government agency, though.
Gauche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 07:06 AM   #56
Heretic

Originally Posted by Shard
Only the truely stupid are still clinging to the belief that the war in Iraq is anything other than a way to dictate where the war on terror will be fought.
ROFL....there ya go, dictate to the terrorists what to do. I can see Shard out there waving little flags telling the terrorists where to go.

Originally Posted by Shard
Its an ugly way to wage a war, but better than the alternative of fighting it on US soil. Better for us at least, not so good for the average Iraqi.
More of that Americans are better than all others, us versus them mentality.

You, my friend, are the biggest dumbass on these boards. I'll give you credit for at least commenting on the article instead of blowing shit out of your ass as usual.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 07:15 AM   #57
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Gauche
Spain is now donating $68 million to the U.S.'s $35 million. Mr. President, we must not allow a donation gap!
Its all the extra money they have saved on the fight against terror.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 01:52 PM   #58
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
If "not fighting the war on terror" (which, by the way, is untrue) saves money which then goes to helping hundreds of thousands of homeless and wounded, then....

FUCK THE WAR ON TERROR
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 02:41 PM   #59
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Get the fuck out of my country now , please
Old 12-30-2004, 02:47 PM   #60
korast

Ares, it comes to chosing your deaths. We could let the terrorists kill us or let poverty kill those to lazy to do anything about it. I choose the latter. The first,which we just cant fix anyways cause putting in a system to fully support them would lead to near infintie ballooning of their existance and cost is something we pour far far more money into as a country and make so little difference. Have you ever done research into the economics behind homelessness? As long as people are lazy, it will NEVER be cured.
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 03:04 PM   #61
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Yes because every single person who died was just a fat lazy conniving fuckwipe who was a pimple on the ass of the world and could have survived if he'd just worked harder at applying himself. We should be thankful if more tsunamis would just wipe out the whole of South America and Africa because then we would have a few billion less freeriders preventing us from doing... whatever.

In short:

Originally Posted by korast
American lives are worth 50x or more than the lives of poor third-world citizens
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
Old 12-30-2004, 07:01 PM   #62
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Originally Posted by Ariochx
-The "Iraqi Army" and it's leader ( Saddam ) have been ousted, dismantled, and detained. Right?

-Who exactly is the United States fighting inside the boarders of Iraqi atm?
-Who exactly is responsible for; kidnapping "Infidels", using them a barttering tools, taping the executions, and then claiming responsibility for them on websites, and on Iraqi tv?

regards,
Ariochx
So, if there were a larger power in the world, and we were invaded, and we fought back using guerilla tactics and such, that would just make use terrorists, thereby justifying their attack in the first place, right?

If somebody came in and blew away your family and just wrote them off as "collateral damage", what would you think? I seriously doubt you'd just shrug it off and say "Oh well, that's what I get for not overthrowing president Bush."

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:47 PM   #63
korast

Originally Posted by AresProphet
Yes because every single person who died was just a fat lazy conniving fuckwipe who was a pimple on the ass of the world and could have survived if he'd just worked harder at applying himself. We should be thankful if more tsunamis would just wipe out the whole of South America and Africa because then we would have a few billion less freeriders preventing us from doing... whatever.

In short:
I have no problem with giving to victims of acts of god, as that obviously isnt just laziness. I dont think the government should abandon the military so that it can give away more, because the military is extremely important. You think that money could of prevented their deaths though? Lol.
korast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:17 PM   #64
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Did I say it would have? Come to think of it, who the fucks care if money would have helped? So what?

Around a million homeless, well over 125,000 dead. We aren't even close enough to be thinking about considering the possibilities for preventing these sorts of things in the future: we're still at the "get them some fucking help" phase. The odds that anyone could possibly donate too much are next to zero. The chance that anything we're doing is not enough is pretty high.

Not only that, has Spain abandoned it's military or have they simply decided that the War in Iraq is a waste for them to pursue? Idealogoy aside, so long as we are in there nobody else really needs to be. Why wast ethe effort when you can let America do the job it so desperately wants to do? Use what you save to actually help people.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
Old 12-30-2004, 10:01 PM   #65
Ariochx

Answer the question fanon...

I will repeat it.

-Who exactly is responsible for; kidnapping "Infidels", using them a barttering tools, taping the executions, and then claiming responsibility for them on websites, and on Iraqi tv?

The answer to that question might not sit well with you...but at least answer it instead of dodging it. Or you could fall back on the old "Altered Quote" and slap a dick joke in there if you choose to skirt the issue again.

regards,
Ariochx
Old 12-30-2004, 11:40 PM   #66
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
I'm not skirting anything. We're fighting terrorists. I didn't think that this was some sort of grand revelation.

The terrorists.

Now, your turn.

Can you prove that those now-terrorists were a direct and immediate threat to those of us living on U.S. soil?

Who is responsible for putting those Americans (and coalition members) on Iraqi soil where they became targets for these attacks?

I'll answer the next few for you:

Where is the threat at home? Where are the Americans being pulled from the streets and butchered to death? Certainly not around here. Where did those responsible for the 9/11 attacks originate? Afghanistan; Saudi Arabia. Wait... Iraq's gotta be in there somewhere right? Well shit... I guess it's not...

But you know... I'm starting to like this version of logic... cuz see, I can apply it to other topics that you guys are big fans of..

Iraq: There are radical muslims there... one day they could possibly become terrorists and then possibly harm Americans... so let's kill them now and just nip it in the bud.

Abortion: Children born out of wedlock to low-income parents are more likely to commit violent crime.. one day they could possibly become rapists and criminals and possibly harm innocent people.. so let's end the pregnancy now and just nip it in the bud.

Yeah... I'm starting to dig this already...

Old 12-31-2004, 08:19 AM   #67
Heretic

Originally Posted by Fanon
Yeah... I'm starting to dig this already...
No Fanon, don't slip to the dark side!

Originally Posted by Korast
the military is extremely important
I won't deny that the military is important. I just don't think it requires the amount of importance and $$$ that it recieves currently.

The answer to that question might not sit well with you...but at least answer it instead of dodging it. Or you could fall back on the old "Altered Quote" and slap a dick joke in there if you choose to skirt the issue again.
I know you didn't ask me the question and didn't respond to my previous answer, but here goes again. We are fighting 2 forces in Iraq. One force is the insurgents who are Iraqi citizens who see this as an unprovoked attack on their country, and rightly so. The second group is terrorists who have came to the area because the military marched in. You didn't hear about shit blowing up every day before the war. Saddam would have cut their balls off.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 08:19 AM   #68
Ariochx

I deleted the post... It really isn't worth my time.

Regards,
Ariochx
Old 12-31-2004, 12:03 PM   #69
Inmountains

WASHINGTON The United States is pledging $350 million to help tsunami victims, a tenfold increase over its first wave of aid, President Bush announced Friday.

Stick it in your ear FRANCE!
Old 12-31-2004, 02:11 PM   #70
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Originally Posted by Inmountains
WASHINGTON The United States is pledging $350 million to help tsunami victims, a tenfold increase over its first wave of aid, President Bush announced Friday.

Stick it in your ear FRANCE!
Frenchies pwned

Old 01-01-2005, 10:16 AM   #71
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I deleted the post... It really isn't worth my time.

Regards,
Ariochx
Haha. Fanon 1 Ariochx 0.
Old 01-01-2005, 02:00 PM   #72
Ariochx

Nice to see you keeping score like some sideline yell-leader Hormo... now you just need the costume to complete the effect.

I asked Fanon ...repeatedly to specificly name the groups taking responsibility for countless attacks, bombings, executions, and threats inside Iraqi borders atm... his answer??

Originally Posted by Fanon
The terrorists.
That is pretty specific eh? Almost like he is trying to avoid using names, or justifiying "The War on Terror" in Iraq by not detailing the specifics of the situation.

Meet your terrorists Fanon, they just made the news yet again today.

So ya HormoSpartan... score one for Fanon for using hypotheticals, and what-if's to defend a veiwpoint while I continue to invite, and use the facts.

*Jazz-Hands*

regards,
Ariochx

Last edited by Ariochx; 01-01-2005 at 02:38 PM.
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 03:17 PM   #73
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Oh, pumpkin- thought it wasn't worth your time? Dance for me some more you little bitch lol.

Self-control 1
Ariochx 0
Old 01-01-2005, 03:30 PM   #74
Ariochx

You enjoy watching males dance? And claim them as "Bitches"?

You go Homopimp...you go.

regards,
Ariochx
Old 01-01-2005, 04:02 PM   #75
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

You're male? I always figured you as a tweener.

Face it, you just can't stay away prag. Self-control wins again