Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2003, 12:10 PM   #1
Sherfer

Default Suggestions!!!!

I've seen in the past feew weeks allot of flagging going around and I thought I would post this, There are allot of members out there in guilds and not in guilds that would love to be getting flags and participating in this flag raids. I think we should have open raids more often to get mroe people in those tier 2, 3 and 4 if posible. This way we dont only have 2 or 3 guilds that only have the oportunity to see this zones. I't would be nice to have more people with this flags that way we can get raids and have fun in this hard place's we can't reach with out help. I know in the pass a few top guilds have helped run open raids but lately we havent seen that, all we asking is for a little help. Just a suggestion dont want to make anyone mad or think the wrong thing. And yes I'll be glad to help in anyway I can

Thanks

http://www.magelo.com/eq_profile.html?num=530014
Sherfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 01:41 PM   #2
Gudanak

the only problem is that no one ever hosts them. I say never, I mean not very frequently. Every PU I've seen for the flagging raids have been packed full and the RL had to ask people who had the flag to leave and let others jump in. So its just a matter of finding people to lead them. personally after I move back to the states, I want to start hosting a few flagging raids. only PUs I've seen are for MB, AD, and Grummus, and the guys in PoTac. If there are some people out there that are veterans of say... Terris Thule, or whever it is in CoD and PoTorment, but are too shy to lead a raid. Let me know who you are and I'll host it with your advice helping me through. I wanna see the elemental zones someday, and would like to say I did it myself and didn't have to have a guild pull me through them, so lets get some PUs started. people with experience send me some messages, and after the christmas downfall in EQ playtime on Emarr, lets get into the Elementals and stuff *awaits the cheer from the crowd**hears only crickets and goes back to sleep*
Old 12-06-2003, 04:24 PM   #3
TalvaranRW

One problem is the fact of orginization, I've never done it but I'm assuming organizing 72 people can be a pain, and unlike a guild that knows everyone and how everyone else works you have 72 people that you don't know what they are like.

Just gonna my flags that I have gotten based off pickup raids (all of them):
Grummus
MB
AD
TT (still need hedge to complete the flag)

And I did the trials with a half pickup half guild group
Old 12-08-2003, 08:40 AM   #4
Frekkels

Hail,

Try your hand at leading one of the bigger raids (like MB) and you will see why very few come forward to lead them in a pick-up format.

Take care,
Old 12-08-2003, 09:24 AM   #5
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Yeah, MB is about the extent of my patience for PU's, that's for sure.

The problem is not that everybody's a dick, but people just don't know what they're doing. You need to be 100% prepared for these fights and not asking your groupmates 2 minutes into the event what is expected of you.

They require discipline, concentration, and focus. 3 Things typically lacking a PU environment.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 08:02 PM   #6
Siggy

Dude..you and koss need to run some more raids =D I'll help! hehe...I'm a good guinea pig for getting raped with no KY.

Sigonia Tebis

75 Monk
Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:09 AM   #7
Gudanak

yeah I have no doubt in my mind that its hard as hell and frustrating. But in a few weeks I think I'm gunna try it
Old 12-09-2003, 07:33 AM   #8
Koss

Bah..hedge raid is cake..Will lead one Wednesday 17th, 8pm cst. Provided I get my 2 enchies, 2 clerics and 1 shammy minimum.

Considering I 2box a enchie & cleric I just need one more enchie, cleric and shammy.

May do TT again afterwards. But need to get some folks their PoJ trial and PoS/BoT key flags too. So it's more than likely a "small raids" night.
Ruktuuk 63 Warrior of Rallos Zek

--Lead Singer for The Holy Trinity--
Cadgar 70 Herald

Resilience
Koss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 10:52 AM   #9
myzterys

Originally Posted by FanonFaythunder
Yeah, MB is about the extent of my patience for PU's, that's for sure.

The problem is not that everybody's a dick, but people just don't know what they're doing. You need to be 100% prepared for these fights and not asking your groupmates 2 minutes into the event what is expected of you.

They require discipline, concentration, and focus. 3 Things typically lacking a PU environment.
FOVCUSS u nitwit

Myzzy D'Shantain

Now why did ya go off and die again, I was just about to heal ya.
myzterys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 01:24 PM   #10
Ranallron

Originally Posted by myzterys
FOVCUSS u nitwit

rofl rut ro Myzzy is bored today (Better hope da boss don't see that comment hehehe)
Old 12-10-2003, 05:26 AM   #11
Gravdiger

Send a message via AIM to Gravdiger
Hehe

/Private Message the Boss, a Link to this post.

And if you wanna do an AD raid Fanny, just say, I am all for helping
Fuuman Isgravsbot (70th Season Shaman) (Fully Retired)
Gravdiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 11:01 PM   #12
Dragoonslair

Me too!!

After 5 attempts, and 0 flags AD is becoming a huge pain in my butt!

If you decide to lead one, and it is a time I can make, count on me being there =)

Even if it is just for better charm stats, and a free aa
Dragoonslair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 11:41 AM   #13
Sherfer

Sweet to see some people are up for this. You can count me in guys if you need any help in anything, will be more than glad to help. Thank you

http://www.magelo.com/eq_profile.html?num=530014
Sherfer is offline   Reply With Quote