Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2003, 03:09 PM   #26
Khael

A number of people including 2 Magister officers wanted me and encouraged me to apply. Because they were good friends of mine that I've known for a long time, and because of a few other people applying, I was convinced to apply to Magister even though it was not my first choice for a guild. I mean you probably know who they are, and that I'm friends with them, but if you want a list feel free to send me a tell in game, Chuk.

I am totally happy that I burned the bridges I did, would do it again, and I'm having fun playing which I'm not sure would have happened had things not turned out the way they did. That's all I can really ask of a game, isn't it?
Old 06-05-2003, 03:17 PM   #27
Khael

It might surprise you to know that I had nothing to do with your application's rejection, and I was actually curious to see how you would perform on one of our raids.
That's actually shocking.
But your rash, impatient, and impulsive postings on this board and others make you look like a hot headed shit causer.
As an officer in one of the top guilds on this server for years, I doubt I made any impatient posts to any boards open to public eyes. More than that, my posts used to be constructive and informative till I got tired of that and became a bitter, condescending poster, but I can say the only people that get that attitude from me are people that I think deserve it in return for their attitudes. I've never once said anything bad to a polite poster or someone genuinely looking for help. I still pride myself on something Laoke posted years ago: "Khael treats people exactly how they deserve."
Old 06-09-2003, 06:45 AM   #28
Skizzle

How the fuck did this turn into a Magister/Sarkam flame? =P
Dont get me wrong I enjoy reading it. Lets move it over to flames tho. =P And the nerfing of us soloists is boolsheet.
Skizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 09:29 AM   #29
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
I think they should make a zone with all red conning mobs...and a button at the zone line...and when you click the button, all the mobs die and you get all the experience, but only have three minutes to loot the mobs before they repop.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 10:11 AM   #30
greywolffe

Originally posted by Martigan
I think they should make a zone with all red conning mobs...and a button at the zone line...and when you click the button, all the mobs die and you get all the experience, but only have three minutes to loot the mobs before they repop.
HELL YEA!! Then I could solo!!

65th High Priest of Tunare
greywolffe is offline   Reply With Quote