Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2002, 11:34 PM   #1
Atroxis Crotalus

Default Tinkered bandage summoner...

is on test server now in a different form. 20 charges only. rechargeable with a class 1 mana battery. the shrink/grow items will be rechargable with class 6 mana batteries. i will be in the corner over here crying. crying for my poor gauze press and for all the tinks that actually had a nice set of crafted items to make that are now SoL.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:18 AM   #2
gonades

Default .

Did the normal ones change to charges only? or did they stay the same and just the newly made ones have charges?
Old 10-30-2002, 11:58 AM   #3
Whim D

Default Re: .

Damn, looks like I'm buying a collapsible tool box and a stack of mana batteries, if they are stackable. I hope the bndages that it summons don't have the no rent flag to compensate those of us that already have one. As I understand it, anyone can change the battery, right?

Still, it's a nerf and it sucks.

Whim
Catcatcatcatcat
Old 10-30-2002, 05:46 PM   #4
Wenjii

Default Re: .

If anyone has purchased one of these from me, Please see me for a tinkered collapsable toolkit and a stack of mana battery class 1 free of charge.

I'm sorry about the nerf. That was pretty unnecessary. I hope the machine still serves you all well =)

Wenjii
Old 10-30-2002, 06:16 PM   #5
Argnoth

Default Re: .wenj

Hey wenjii how much for a shrink tinkered item? i would be interested in this.
Old 10-30-2002, 06:30 PM   #6
Wenjii

Default Re: .wenj

Wait til after the patch to get it so it has the right number of charges, I hear the after patch ones will need to be recharged right away.

The battery to recharge will cost 105pp. I can sell you a kit with machine, toolkit, and stack of batteries or sell you just the machine and the toolkit as a package deal.

1500 will get you a shrink machine and a collapsible toolbox.
3600 is the machine toolbox and a stack of batteries.

I will give discounts to anyone bringing me Class 6 mana batteries, pinions, steel ball bearings, and coiled springs from the PoI.

Wenjii

Old 10-31-2002, 06:32 AM   #7
Kidin

Default Re: Wenjii the bestest gnome

Hail,

Wenjii,

Truly a classy act on the mana battery stack offer.
If you can throw me a loc to the IC vendor, I'll get some class 1's of my own. I do have a few more pinions and some other tinkered shtuff from yesterday evening (picked up after you logged) for you. Thanks again for the Gauze Press, Corpsefinder, and all the collapsible kits!
/hugs

Take care,
Old 10-31-2002, 10:38 AM   #8
Argnoth

Wenjii put me down for one of those. I'll take the full setup for 3600pp Look for Argnoth in game
Old 10-31-2002, 05:30 PM   #9
Kidin

Hail,

Just as a side note, there is a new tinkering vendor in PoK that sells Classes 1-5 Mana Batteries. FYI. He also sells deluxe toolbox, & cogs - Nelin Signus (403, 841)
Take care,