View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 11:46 AM   #55
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Rheaton- would you stop with the wholly illogical slippery-slope bullshit already? "First you allow black people to marry white people, next thing you know you have people marrying their doberman and fornicating in the town square!" Do you even listen to how flawed your thinking is?
You already know my position on assigning sexual preference a minority status. Just as you, I hope, discriminate against men having sexual preference to pigs, I can 'openly and freely' discriminate against what I personally think it 'wrong' and it be totally justified.... But one cannot say "being black is wrong", understand?

Originally Posted by Veo
probably the same as the corresponding page as the conservative handbook that says when losing an argument, play the "first homosexuality, next beastiality" card
Give me an example of how to stop beastiality from becoming legal, please. I will humor you by playing Devil's advocate.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote