View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #23
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
I thought the website is pretty funny in a fucked up kinda way. Unfortunately, there are folks out there that will come upon it and are of the mind that if it's on the internet, it must be true, and it will further the gay-hating community.

Davek, I may have come across in the wrong way. I am not saying that it's ok for a teacher to rape their students in general. But I have to admit my own fucked up view that if I was that kid, or if it was my own son, I might have a less-than-mainstream view about it. My wife, on the other hand, would go all out in ruining the teacher's life because that's just how she is. I am just torn on the subject, because I know what I would have done back when I was a kid and I'm less inclined to be hypocritical about it.

As for the guy v. straight view, I'm just saying that if it was a male teacher (regardless of their sexual orientation, or the sex of the student) the perception is that they are invading the child's body, whereas a female teacher is allowing the student to invade her body. When I said "fron a hetero male point of view" I am voicing a POV that I can relate to, that is all.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote