View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 11:48 PM   #57
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
I put out a comment that I knew would get one of you little dogs salivating at my bell-ringing.
Yeah, heaven forbid people respond to something written on a message board . Since you obviously can't afford a clue, Pavlov, here's one for free: what do you think you've been doing here? You seem to have little self control when it comes to responding to me.
As for the situation (a hypothetical that you pretend you'd have any impact on- awful hard to defend the country while simultaneously overcoming the acne-pocked ravages of puberty, but thanks for pretending you'd be a hero son)
Wow, you really are that stupid. That's a nice bumbler-sized assumption you've made there. When I said "deal with the situation", I meant that I wouldn't sit there and whine about it (like you), I would adapt to my new surroundings and move on. I also find it amusing when you make referrences such as the one about me going through puberty. Here's another free clue (hey, it's a holiday, I'm feeling generous): I'm older than you. If I'm just now going through puberty, you're still shitting your pampers.
At least by those of us with good morals.
Delude yourself much? You don't know the meaning of the word.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote