Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Erollisi Marr - The Nameless (http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat Lounge (http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   1 more enchie that has dinged 60 (http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21277)

Handrailbmx 05-10-2004 07:04 PM

1 more enchie that has dinged 60

Just wanted everyone to know that i dinged 60 last night finnaly.... Prepare to see me in PoK casting KEI see you all in game

Ice Weasel X 05-10-2004 09:25 PM

Eldrynn 05-10-2004 09:34 PM

Gratz!!

Zelgadis 05-11-2004 03:48 AM

One more enchanter who thinks whoring KEI around PoK to make is life? O.o

(Sorry, I've just heard one too many people send me tells saying how awesome enchanters are and how much money they get because they're always selling KEI and KEI is so needed and stuff... it's a disgusting stereotype that I hate having slapped on my character's class)

Ojuillean 05-11-2004 04:04 AM

Zelg - stfu and gimme crack you buffbitch. :p
:o

Frekkels 05-11-2004 05:04 AM

Hail,

:rolleyes: Congratulations... :rolleyes:

Take care,

Zelgadis 05-11-2004 05:07 AM

Hmm, this is kind of like what happened in that Kilawan thread...

I should try searching for names of posters in instances like this like Frekkels did in the event we find something interesting... like this. :o

Khael 05-11-2004 06:08 AM

Why don't you go and try to steal some more shit!

Inara 05-11-2004 06:12 AM

Yeah another 60 enchanter on the server.

Now go do something useful and get to 65 Ezzenka.

Iannyen 05-11-2004 08:07 AM

Ding 70. I rock.

PWNED by Frekkles. Tsk tsk.

Handrailbmx 05-11-2004 11:14 AM

Well i wasnt trying to turn this into a flame or anything..... Just wanted to tell everyone about my final acheivment(sp?) and as for Zelg im srry that i have been 1 more person to give your class a bad name but im not begging for donations i am just trying to help everyone else out.

As for Frekkels.... that is not very nice sir i dont remember ever hurting you but if you feel that it is somehow your responsibility to search the boards for every stupid little incedent that has occured on Emarr servers then i believe you are a sad, sad person.

That is just my 2cp and a big thanks to all that said grats

nannwin 05-11-2004 12:18 PM

Well I found it quite amusing. You came here to get congratulations and ended up bringing up your own history.

Hmmm maybe one of those items in your Magelo was purchased with the plat from that little adventure. Or maybe when you start selling your KEI for donations.... you will give some plat to those you took from.

Just my 2 cp worth

ShardmoonVer.1 05-11-2004 12:22 PM

Selling KEI was your goal and final achievement?

Well, the world needs ditch diggers too I guess.

Maeel 05-11-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShardmoonVer.1
Selling KEI was your goal and final achievement?

Well, the world needs ditch diggers too I guess.

Hey Kieb! Don't dis the guy that fries my french fries at McDonalds!

Maeel

Deadscale 05-11-2004 01:40 PM

As lame as posting their lvl 60 ding and their intentions of whoring, posting that rants link is lame too. Now if Ezzenka pulled a certain ranger's apology type thread...

Kurupt 05-11-2004 02:22 PM

Shaddap leezard, come back from retirement punk!

=o

Handrailbmx 05-11-2004 02:29 PM

OK well before this gets ridiculusly out of hand i will say right now that i never ment to make anyone mad and i wasnt trying to get 60 to whore KEI in pok either but i have been trying to get 60 along time. Ok so you might say im lame for placing my ding on the boards so be it im lame whatever.

As for the thread about me that was resolved a long itme ago and im sure anyone that has adv with me recently will tell you im more then fair.

So here is my apology for being a lame ass and posting on these boards.

I AM SORRY TO ANYONE I HAVE PISSED OFF BY MAKING THIS THREAD.

Good bye all, See you in game

Europea 05-11-2004 03:22 PM

'sup, savagery. o_O

Sandain 05-11-2004 06:50 PM

Grats on getting to level 60!

Here is what I pay for KEI, for future reference;

Basic KEI - 50pp
KEI with 30% extension - 75pp
KEI with longer extension - 100pp
KEI if noone is offering and I am in a hurry - 100 to 200pp

So as you can see, working on your 8th Shawl and Spell Casting Reinforcement has immediate ecomomic advantages to you, as a Chanter selling me KEI. For this reason alone I urge you to get the best KEI you possibly can. Also please start playing in my time zone and learn to read my mind for when I will be coming to PoK for KEI.

I wish more chanters were level 60, I really do.

Waawi Watapo 05-12-2004 05:33 AM

KEI vs Temp?

Grats sweetie! Will be seeing you at my usual Temp spot haha
Know thee that me will always remember thy aid, give me a hollar if your young beastie need any buffs hehe

Thanks for the folks that had aid me when I return after a long sabbatical.. my halfer is of 56th seasons now and a holder of the mighty 96% rez!!!

Took me 10+ hours to get my Temperance at Dulak & Gunthak and cost me 1 death.. but it was worth it.. earned me 3-5k in 5 weeks!

With that cash, I promptly follows Suggestive route and sell Earring of Solstice kit, then SOW potions and buying spells ingredients at bazaar, combine them and sell the spells at PoK.. those things sell fast, forcing me to make a decision to sell them at a fix price rather than lowering price and ruining competitions..
(many folks chides me for selling Solstice kit at 6k and SOW potions at 150p.. but well, I originally sells them at 5k and 80p, but after long talk with fellow Solstice sellers and many druids friends that make a living selling buffs at the pok bank, I realize that I can fairly earn Temp donations and those other items are only sidelines and if my high price can make folks see the light and choose the other cheaper and needier folks, well my sacrifice is worth it hehe =)

Long story short.. hard work pays off.. try spending 5 weeks hangin around pok selling items/services and you will see much differences.. I earn like 3-5k from Temp, 8-10k from Solstice kit, 5k from sow/spells.. and finally have 20k to spend on shopping hehe.. some nice deals that I got.. Lodizal shield at 9k, Tactician Bulwark at 7k etc.. and finally had time to try class that I had never had chance of.. Beastlord! My Troll Beastie has such a tiny cute croc pet.. She has reach level 15 now at Paludal and her corpses literally scattered all over the tunnel since she soloed those fiends camps and with gutso too!

I can only imagine the profit Enchanters will make on KEI donations.. as I know some that has 8k on her with only 2 hours standing time.. while the most I ever had on 1 night 8 hours stretch with my Temp was 3k.. and that came up to 1.5k after I shop for peridots.. while enchie never have to buy dots for their KEI.. much like those druids casting SOW and receive.. frankly, quite the same amount of donations amount.

So.. while wasting time d/l patch.. anyone want to follow up this topic? Who has BOTH Temp-Cleric AND KEI-enchie on same account and tried doing the donations runs at pok bank?.. KEI vs TEMP = ?

Ice Weasel X 05-12-2004 09:25 AM

KEI sales easily dwarf any other buff on the market. Yes, market, because that's how it's treated. People constantly try to talk themselves up for a chance at the majority of the donations/payments/cyb0rz being offered. High % extensions are listed with numbers, whereas low % extensions are advertised as "EXTENDED KEI." Sure, it may only be a 5% extension, but people will assume higher if the number isn't mentioned. The ever-present "donations are accepted, but never required" mantra is there to make the caster sound generous, like someone you'd rather pay over the one who is casting for a fee.

If you aren't aware of how much an enchanter can make in PoK with KEI alone, you'll probably be surprised at the reality of it. I happen to play one of those enchanters with 70% extended buffs. That's 4 hours and 15 minutes of KEI per cast (unless the person gets killed, debuffed, or rebuffed). I also don't accept payment unless I'm in a group (my mana belongs to the party), and then I /split whatever was given. This was bothering some people I know, so I decided to experiment sometime last year. I sat in PoK and announced 70% extended KEI. Not once did I ask for payment, or even mention compensation of any form. I just announced that the buff was available. I then started to buff everyone who came up to me. If just one person walked up, I didn't wait for a full group per cast. I single targeted the person. Nope, I wasn't trying to maximize the recipients per cast. Why make 'em wait? Here's the experiment. I accepted roughly one third of the offers of payment that I received to see how much I'd make. One third. For the rest, I flat out hit the cancel button and told 'em to go play with the buff. Have you ever made over 1k casting a buff in less than 15 minutes? I did. Let me reiterate. I accepted roughly one third of the offers of payment. The amount of plat being thrown at me was insane.

I went back to single and dual MGBing for free, and I usually cast on request if I'm not busy. Some of the hate tells I've received from enterprising enchanters have been amusing.

Zelgadis 05-12-2004 09:37 AM

Weird... Whenever I go shouting that I'm casting KEI, after a big round of casting it when I leave I could count up the sum of the profit to be like 300p in like an hour or two. O.o Course, I cancel all donations attempted given. Haven't seen a donation over 25p in ages. If people donate according to how long the KEI buff duration is then they must have some sort of hack that allows them to see through how long my buffs last.

There's some times I zone into PoK and people are screaming for KEI because there's no enchanters showing in the zone. Then there's this one time I treasure remembering... zone into the Nexus with like 8 different enchanters casting KEI left and right for profit... I sit down and start shouting out that I'll cast it at such and such place for free. *paft* One KEI enchanter left in the zone. That doesn't seem to work anymore, though. I shout out that I'm casting KEI and people go elsewhere to the people who are actually looking for money. Time to make a change in strategy.

Ice Weasel X 05-12-2004 11:04 AM

I've seen a lot of people offer similarly to what Sandain mentioned. The largest I've been offered is 500, and that's happened more than once. I'm sure a lot of it is due to convenience.